Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 1


It’s my first official day as Chief Executive Office of the Royal Opera House Muscat in Oman.
I’ve already traveled here 7 times this year for a week or two at a time to transition in. I found a great apartment 2 trips ago, and got the keys during my last trip. I have a rental car for now and I’m ready to go. Pictures and stories to come. Here’s a brief taste of the area, a curtain raiser, if you will.

The announcement of my appointment in the local paper, June 2012:



What the city looks like from the Grand Hyatt hotel balcony, a fairly standard view West:



The beach mid-town, outside the Grand Hyatt where I stayed my first 7 trips:



Where I now work:


<

1 comment:

  1. Enhorabuena Christina por tu nuevo trabajo! Creo que va a ser más difícil ir a visitarte que a DC!!

    Un beso enorme!!

    ReplyDelete